Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another busy day...this time tiring too!

I hate days when I am so busy that I dont find time for myself...I just hate them...I think more than the tiredness of busy days...what kills me is the guilt that I didnt find time for my own self...Today was not only a busy day...it was very long....it started at 7.30 am, and would last another hour or so...and the fact that I didnt have time to think about my own self makes it feel even longer...
Writing this piece is all the time I have found for myself since morning. My need to find privacy with myself sometimes worries me, and to top it all it makes me feel, how long it will last. They say enjoy it as long as it lasts, but my worry is what I am treating as enjoyment may just turn into a habit- riddance from which may be far too difficult, and maintaining it may just be too costly in terms of my social ties & my marital life in general.
Today- Talking of social ties, a lot of my time once again was spent on phone, meeting a friend to solve his love life problem - apni to koi love life nahi hai dusro ki solve karo!! to be honest I enjoyed helping (or atleast what I thought was helping!) him, but now taht I rrealise that it didnt leave any time for my own self, its making me feel as if I didnt set my priorities right...dont know...i am not too sure...but right now I know I am feeling very low...very tired...and even the thought of anything that causes the adrenalin to flow (like my niece back home) is asqueezing too much energy out of me...
Planetary positions may have a role to play in it...it could well be the position of Mars in Cancer where it is weak and debilitated. If you havent met me, you wouldn't know how well I exemplify the marshian energy. My confidence is the edifice of the valor that a marshian warrior exhibits, my excitement level is an indicator of his eagerness, my extremism represents his patriotism, and even my speech has the boldness & promise of his words......
Off-late i have developed the habit of relating a lot of events to planetary positions...i think they do have a role to play...orperhaps they only have a role to play on my mental make-up...reading about planetary positions I guess is causing a psychological synchronization of me with how the stars cause people & surroundings to behave. Anyhow, I am sure all planets dont show such strong influences in my life...well if they do then I will get to know it tomorow because thats when Venus enters Pisces. When Venus is in Pisces it is very happy & exalted...they say it accentuates your desire to love & be loved ...hehehe...i wonder what effect that will have on me...if it has some effect on someone else please do let me know....i really want to know how venus in pisces manifests its effects...

No comments: